So I am skipping my morning workout to take the time and write out the things that have changed over the last 6 month. Just kidding.
Here is what I noticed so far:
* trying lots new recipes that are better for me
* realized that I still can cook and have fun
* way more active and move quite a bit more every day
* working on Rest and Recovery, including sleep which is a big D-D
* dont feel deprived or miserable
* dont obsess about certain foods
* packing back the fun into my life
* lost 30 pounds and dropped 2 dress sizes
That means I am shrinking in size but expanding my mind. Thank you LE! I am looking forward to another 6 month of incredible changes.
Just quick I just got my latest order from iHerb today.
I tried the SunWarrior Chocolate protein tonight. And I totally love it. Now it seems the Gold Standard protein powders have a load of crap in it, even thickeners. Though they still were better than this Trutein, which I thought was really bad. So bad that I had to dispose it after only 3 servings.
Another thing that isn’t working is my seedy breakfast.
Though it only has nuts and seeds in it, it seems to have the same negative effect that oats have in my body. So mushy breakfast aren’t for me. Bummer! I will be back to eggs and asparagus tomorrow.